We have been delivering professional services to the construction and infrastructure industry since 1979.
We have the expertise and experience to deliver effective solutions in your business. We deliver these solutions within our practices and we have service expertise in these key areas:
- Consents & Engagement … Helping clients secure statutory consents under a variety of legislation while assessing and managing stakeholder involvement issues for successful engagement.
- Environment & Sustainability … Advising and working with Clients on environmental issues to identify and implement sustainable solutions on their projects.
- Estimating Services … Cost planning and estimating is key to forming, validating and maintaining a cost budget on any construction and infrastructure project.
- Project Management … We ensure our clients projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the level of quality anticipated.
- Commercial Management … Ensuring cost effective construction project solutions through the application of cost, commercial, risk and value management.
- Contract Services … Providing contract and legal advice and support to help Clients select the right contract and manage it effectively.
- Property Services … Director led property services including PM & QS strategic and technical advice to de-risk the complex interfaces on our Clients’ developments.
For more detailed information on any of our services, or an informal discussion, please contact the Practice Service Leaders by clicking on their email address below:
- Consents & Engagement – Paul Humphrey … firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environment & Sustainability – Richard Ambrose … email@example.com
- Estimating Services – Jim Tucker … firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Management – Steve Foxley … email@example.com
- Commercial Management – Kevin Corcoran … firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Services – Kevin Corcoran … email@example.com
- Property Services – Andrew McSmythurs … firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Practices and Consultants are supported internally by our Business Services team managed by Louise Hornsby, our Marketing team managed by Leo McAuliffe, and our Finance team managed by Christopher Walsh.
We believe passionately in delivering added value through a collaborative approach and have the flexibility to respond quickly to facilitate the client’s requirements. Working predominately across the UK, we also operate strategically throughout the world to support our client’s project requirements.
We also support our Clients on international assignments, delivering our key service areas across our three sectors. We have worked in Europe, South Africa, Middle East and S E Asia delivering services on transport, infrastructure and energy projects. For more information on how we can help you internationally please contact Leo McAuliffe, Executive Director, email@example.com.