In the Transport & Infrastructure market sector we work client side and for main contractors, train operators as well as Network Rail and TfL.
We have undertaken many large transport and infrastructure engagements including rail, underground, highways, airports, bridges and utilities infrastructure projects.
Specifically here are some of the better known transport projects:
- Great Western Mainline Electrification – Consents and Environment
- Thameslink – Environmental and Project Management
- Victoria Station Upgrade – Risk Management and Consents
- Kings Cross Station – Commercial and Contract Services
- Crossrail – Bid Support and Consents
- Sussex Route – Planning and Programme Controls
- East Kent Re-signalling – Commercial Management and Support
- Reading Station – Commercial Support
- LUL Station Stabilisation Programme – Commercial and Project Management
- Nottingham Express Transit – TWA and Consents Management
- DLR 3-Car – Quantity Surveying
- Nottingham Tram – Commercial Management and Contract Services
… and the better known infrastructure projects:
- M25 – Project Management
- A46 Improvement Scheme – Commercial Management
- BAA Heathrow – Quantity Surveying
- Olympic Park – Commercial Support and Procurement
- Area 3 MAC – Commercial Management and Contract Services
- Paddington Interchange – Project Management and Consents
- Mersey Gateway – Commercial Management
- Luton Dunstable Busway – Commercial Management
Our service expertise includes bid support, programme controls, planning, project management, risk management, estimating, commercial management, quantity surveying, consents & stakeholder management, town planning, environmental, contract support and claims management.
Please contact Mike Upton, who leads our Transport & Infrastructure Sector, for more information, or an informal discussion, on how we can help you on your transport or infrastructure project: email@example.com.